Freshen up your linen with this quick and easy DIY linen spray! Essential oils have the power to give off soothing calm vibes when sprayed, so enjoy playing with your favorite scents to get the mixture you love.
You will need:
- Clean, empty glass or plastic spray bottle
- 2 C water
- 1/2 C Safflower oil
- 3 T rubbing alcohol or vodka
- 45 drops lavender essential oil
- 30 drops peppermint essential oil
-15 drops tea tree essential oil
- Chalk Label and maker
1. Using a funnel, pour water, oil and alcohol into your bottle.
2. Add essential oils.
3. Mix well.
4. Spray and test that the scent s strong enough. Add more if needed.
5. Label your bottle "linen spray".
Note: because oil tends to rise above the water mixture, always shake before spraying.
Looks like something I’d love to try! Please post more..
This is perfect going to try it out!